Friday, December 18, 2009

Melanie Lynn Design


I'm not sure if any of my family remembers my dear friend Melanie from high school. It seems that she has always understood her calling in life. She designed two or three necklaces for me back in the day, and today she is a graduated, professional jewelry designer. Her work is beautiful and fresh, incorporating a number of unconventional materials into her design. I am so proud of her for all that she's done, and all that she's working on. I love being able to witness this beautiful transition as she brings her visions to life. I am inspired and humbled, but more than that I am grateful that Melanie has allowed herself to live her dream. I wish you all the success and happiness in the world, dear. At the very least, take the time to look through her work. I dare you not to fall in love with something.
The store will be up very soon!!!
This is a more extensive look at her work. It includes pictures from her Thesis show, which featured a more Avant Garde approach to jewelry. It's exciting stuff!!

5 comments:

  1. <3 Thanks so much darling! That means so much to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melanie - the website doesnt seem to be working... so let us know when it's up and running and i'll put a little blurb up on my blog too. congrats on the graduating and the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh that's linda's link

    use this!!

    http://melanielynndesign.com/

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fixed the link. should be good now.

    ReplyDelete