Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Amazing Quilting Skills

All that's left here is to put the binding on, which has to be done by hand. I'll be bringing this quilt back to New Jersey so that the ladies of my family can participate in binding the quilt. That way when I snuggle up in it, I'll have my mom and my sisters all around me. Some of these pictures are a little blurry, unfortunately, but most of them are okay. Click to enlarge!!














My current project is in its' final stages. All that's left is to sew the rows together, then put the borders on! In the end I'll have it measured to fit a queen sized mattress. I'm absolutely in love with it and I couldn't be more pleased.

3 comments:

  1. Impressed! Maybe I can take a stitch or two..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing! This doesn't look like a FIRST quilt. love you,

    ReplyDelete