skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Two Peas and Our Pod
Saturday, June 26, 2010
My Quilt Is Coming Together!!!
My quilt is gorgeous, and it's finally starting to look like a quilt!! Kathie and I have been quilting like maniacs for the past week and a half, and it's all really coming together. I am so ridiculously proud of myself!!!!
2 comments:
Bonnie
June 26, 2010 at 2:05 PM
Wow, Linda. I love the colors!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Melanie
June 26, 2010 at 8:56 PM
oh man Linda! that's beautiful! I want one!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
write on
About Me
Linda
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(5)
Time To Let My Baby Go
Shaved Down
My Quilt Is Coming Together!!!
The Home Stretch
Tag Blanket, Tag Doll
►
May
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
Followers
Wow, Linda. I love the colors!
ReplyDeleteoh man Linda! that's beautiful! I want one!
ReplyDelete