Tuesday, June 22, 2010
The Home Stretch
I didn't get to take pictures of all the new quilt squares I've finished, but here are a few. I'm SO EXCITED to finish the quilt!! At this point we just have the sashing, borders, and edging to finish, and then it's off to the quilter for the top stitching!! I'm so proud of myself! It was a lot of work but it's been so much fun! Of course, now we're working on the boring stuff. Yesterday Kathie and I spent the day cutting out over 100 2" squares and drawing lines on the back of them. Talk about tedious!! Why does the last leg have to be the most annoying? Probably because if you started with it you would never finish because it really wouldn't seem worth it. Arranging the squares is really challenging. I can't decide which one looks best in which position. I just keep changing them around! We'll see what happens in the end.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow - I'm impressed. You are pretty awesome.
ReplyDelete