Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Upgrading





New couches. Bam. Walt and Kathie's move has provided us with a number of benefits. The best of all being that we see them ALL THE TIME!!! It's awesome! We just love being able to spend as much time as we can with them (and Billy the goat, of course). Another benefit has been the fact that Walt and Kathie have had a number of items that just don't fit in their lives anymore. This awesome couch being one of them!!! So now we have matching, gorgeous couches to replace our 30+ year old P.O.S. couch, whose cushion springs were piercing my buttocks daily. Thank you Walt and Kathie!! My bum is much happier!!

We've also been upgrading with Bob's new furniture building hobby. Bob built me an awesome nightstand with a removable shelf that we can use as a bed tray. It's AWESOME!!! He wanted it to have a slightly antique look, and it was a hugely successful venture. It looks great!

As for me, I'm back to eating solid foods and sleeping through the night and all that good stuff. I'm skinny as a stick, but hopefully my appetite will return with a vengeance and I'll be able to eat anything and everything I want. I'm looking forward to it!!

1 comment: