Saturday, January 30, 2010

Photographic Follow-Up

Well, I promised you pictures and I promised them soon. I think I get a gold star for follow-up. Click on any of the pictures to enlarge them. Here we go!






The laptop bag is the only one I got a picture of, but that's okay because it was my favorite anyway. The pen loop is what really does it for me. I also added a picture of my cinnamon bread. It's beyond dee-lish! YUMMM!




Didn't Bob do an amazing job here? The finger grooves fit his hands perfectly. He went over them at least a million times until he was satisfied. He's a quality craftsman. The black and white picture looks really cool blown up. I recommend clicking on it.



These are some random projects that Bob has been busy with. The under the bed drawers, a cat tree for our little buddies (as you can see in the picture, they freakin' LOVE it), and a quilt stand for Kathie! It's in the very beginning stages right now. I'll post a follow-up with the completed product. So that's what we've been up to, in a nutshell.

Life is good :)

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so crafty! I love it! And I need your cinnamon bread recipe. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you guys! I'm hanging out with Hannah this week. I LOVE all the projects you guys are doing! AND, I got a little peek at my quilt stand -- which is awesome!!! I'm taking a bunch of pictures to bring home. Love you MOM

    ReplyDelete