Sunday, November 15, 2009

This Is 100% Kathie's Fault!


Firstly, you don't need to tell me that I could use a little sun. Thanks camera flash, I appreciate your help. Ever since we got swine flu the cats have taken to snuggling with us ALL THE TIME. I love it. They're both total sweethearts. I love them.

Now, what you see here is entirely Kathie's fault. And I am entirely addicted. I made three watches, a choker, and a necklace. The hoodie is also from Kathie. Mmmmm. It's fabulous. Thanks! :)

Of course, Maddy found a comfortable spot right in the middle, in a weird uncomfortable way.




I love everything.

Work has been intense! I have two fabulous new baristas who have been training for the past week or so. It's been fun getting to know the new employees and getting things lined up at the cafe with our re-opening. I'm so excited to get back into a normal schedule. That way I can focus on promotion a little more. We have so many exciting plans! We're being featured in The Daily Universe, BYU's campus paper, and the UVU Review, UVU's campus paper. We're really taking off! I've discovered the secret to the best hot chocolate I've ever had in my entire life. It's perfectly delicious. Unfortunately, that means that some days I close up and realize that I've had about thirty ounces of hot chocolate that day. Oops. It's just that good though. I'm a pretty skilled barista.

On the horizon is our visit to St. Louis. We're so excited to see everyone! Particularly little Matilda!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. that darned Kathie! you poor thing... *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those watches! I want to learn to make them myself. Maybe you'll have to teach me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a natural at making jewelry. Thanks for not mentioning that I took my ONE watch apart 3 or 4 times. You are the best and I had a blast! I'm addicted to Sex and the City. MOM

    ReplyDelete